Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tour Day Twenty One: We’re Gonna Have A TV Party Tonight!

I love the tv show Monk.  It is possibly my favorite thing right now.  I spent most of my day off catching up on the episodes I missed while on tour.  It was fantastic. Monk had a crush on a suspect, and then went on to solve 100th and subsequently 101st case (a murder within a murder).  Lots of guest stars and shenanigans from our favorite Defective Detective.

In between new episodes of Monk, and gorging myself on pancakes, I caught up on all the new episodes of Psych.  I swear if I didn't normally work on Friday nights, I'd never leave the house.  USA's Friday night lineup is unstoppable.  I also checked out the past two weeks Burn Notice, and the mini episodes of Rescue Me and the season premier of Entourage. Thank God for DVR!

I did however make the mistake of renting AVP 2.  It totally sucked.  Even with all the lights out I still couldn't see a fucking thing.  They filmed it so dark I might as well been listening to a book on tape.  Lame.

No comments: